This is a gift guide for a special man in your life who deserves to be spoiled. My gift ideas for him range in the $150-$500 options with some major splurges peppered in and one great little stocking stuffer for the Man-on-the-Go at $50!
For me and my family, Christmas and the Holiday’s is the time of year you spoil your loved ones with an item they would not normally get for themselves but you know they want/ would love. Maybe that means a designer shoe or a cool tech item they can’t really justify as a regular purchase during the year. More than opening presents I love seeing the reactions of my loved ones faces when they really love a gift. It’s always so much more of satisfying feeling for me! That’s why this gift guide is really personal and thought out. Everything on here is basically what I would love to surprise Matt with. Maybe this year it will be a couple of these items and hopefully, in the future, I will be able to spoil him the whole list!
Gift Ideas for Him
1. DJI Mavic Pro Drone with Remote Controller $999.00 (AMAZON)
4. NATIVE UNION Tag Leather Lightning Cable $50
5. HOWLIN’, Shawl-Collar Cable-Knit Wool Cardigan $280
7. TATEOSSIAN Playing Cards Enamelled Rhodium-Plated Cufflinks $295
8. 2nd Gen Boosted Board $1,499 USD
11. COMME DES GARCONS PARFUMS Eau De Parfum Pocket Collection, 4 X 25ml $185
12. TOAST LIVING, H.A.N.D Copper-Tone Coffee Carafe, and Dripper Set $120